Natural Hair JOURNEY Magazine update

Last year, I was approached by a couple of journalistas, that I'm proud to know, to cover some natural hair meetups around the country for a page in a natural hair magazine they are producing. I spent late Summer, into Fall trying to find some events that I could highlight for the first issue that was supposed to be due out in January.

Unfortunately, in October Hurricane Sandy stopped through Jersey and threw a massive tantrum, which caused the printer to be decommissioned.

Just the other day, I received an e-mail from Candace Kelley, Editor-In-Chief of JOURNEY©, that the magazine will be debuting on magazine stands sometime in the Spring. 

I am excited to see the final result and to share with people something inspirational and positive that I have been a part of.